Trinket Box

Thursday 30 July 2009

More makes.

A lot of the things I've been making lately has been for my stall, so my shop on folksy has been feeling a little rejected lately. So I decided it was about time I listed something new!




Wire wrapped floral lampwork bead bracelet. I'm very pleased with this. I think the small blue glass beads compliment the lampwork beads beautifully. I'd love to make another of these for myself. I'd need to get more of the lampwork beads though, but the bead shop I got them from is only 5 minutes away luckily!


I also made this cute bracelet, with colourful glass beads and heart lock and hello kitty charms. I love hello kitty - bit of a sucker things for cute things like that! I think I will have to get more of these charms to use in my kids jewellery.

Both bracelets are up in my folksy shop - http://www.folksy.com/shops/frankie

I'm going to France with the kids I look after on Monday. I'll be back Thursday 13th - however, they're staying with their Grandparents' a little longer, and their Dad is joining them. So, once I'm back I won't have any kids to look after which means a week off! I will spend a lot of the week making. I might go into London for the day, too, but may be best to steer clear of the bead shops after the last visit!

I will miss making 'stuff' [as my boyfriend calls it] during the time I'm away. I did think about taking a small supply with me, but I figured I'm going to be too busy with swimming, days out and the like! I will be taking a book and plenty of magazines to keep me amused on my breaks, though :)

So until I get back..bye! x

No comments:

Post a Comment