Trinket Box

Wednesday 24 April 2013

Nutella Cupcakes (just three ingredients!)

I bring you this recipe found on Pinterest - a super easy Nutella cupcake recipe! These were described as brownies, but I would say the texture is more cake-like. Either way - yummy.

 photo 0eed6285-c2d2-4a0f-81d1-93e27014f481.jpg

You only need these three ingredients:

1 cup (280g) Nutella
10 tbsp flour
2 eggs

Line your cupcake tin and pre-heat the oven to 180C. Mix all three ingredients together in a bowl, spoon into the cupcake cases and bake in the oven for approx. 20-25 minutes. Insert a skewer into the centre of a cupcake, if it comes out clean they're done. Enjoy warm with ice cream, or leave to cool.

 photo f7c3f220-7458-4d1c-ba69-324b60ba6713.jpg

I made these again on Saturday and added some chunks of chocolate in the centre of each cupcake - made them even better!

8 comments:

  1. I love this! I have never seen a cake recipe that only has three ingredients before but I like it! Definitely going to try this for a quick treat, love the idea of putting chocolate in the middle too! :) xo

    Rosie | A Rosie Outlook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy these look delicious!! I need to bake more often! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going to try this! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, now I know I can make nutella cake without having to use many things I will honestly end up doing this every day, so good though!! Definitely going to keep it as a quick little naughty recipe!

    louisejoyb x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three ingredients!? This has got to be the easiest recipe I've ever seen : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3 ingredients? Awesome! Bookmarked :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. mm these sound delicious and incredibly easy! ox

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANK YOU! I have been looking for recipes with just a few ingredients for a while :) Nice blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete