Trinket Box

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Nails - Classic Outlined

 photo 6aa0193e-990f-4b83-8118-67ae31ec4046.jpg photo 1b4ffcd0-8df9-4068-b602-aff5f83bf120.jpg

I love this simple nail art. It's so classic and 'chic' and would look great with different colour combinations. For this I used Models Own Utopia (a firm favourite of mine) and my barry m nail art pen for the outline.

I hope everyone is having a good week! I'm glad it's Wednesday - middle of the week! I am looking after my handsome four month old nephew (seriously, where has the time gone? It doesn't seem like that long ago since I posted this!) all day on Saturday and I actually can't wait!

7 comments:

  1. They look so simple, yet so chic. I love them! I'm going to use this picture as my "nails no bitey motivation!" :) x

    JL (imaginarycocktails.blogspot.co.uk) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks really cool! I'm not sure I'd be able to do it without wobbly lines though.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree look so chic and modern! Love these nails, so glad I came across your blog trinkets is one of my fav words x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pretty and simple, I wish I had a steady enough hand to do looks like this :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your version definitely turned out better than when I tried this! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh they look amazing, I don't think I would have a steady enough hand to try this!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I've never seen this style before, it is so unique! Utopia looks like a gorgeous colour xx

    ReplyDelete