Trinket Box

Sunday 21 July 2013

Snapshot Sunday #11

 photo 35bab7c2-24d7-4618-9aff-05493bef004b.jpg

I hope everyone is enjoying the sunny weekend! Although it has cooled down quite a lot, which we've all been quite grateful for I think. This weekend has a BBQ theme for me - we had one here Friday, I went to one at my friend's yesterday (complete with BOUNCY CASTLE! He had the same one last year for his birthday - yeah, he's turning 29 - and we've kinda made it a tradition for him) and I'm off to a surprise one for my brother's 30th today. Phew!

I made these ice cream cone cupcakes to take to my friend's BBQ. I've been after the opportunity to make them for ages so was glad when this came up! They were really easy and fun to make. But not the easiest of things to eat.

5 comments:

  1. Those look soooo yummy! :)

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes those cakes look a bit hard to eat, yummy none the less! It's been far too long since I went on a bouncy castle.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look amazing!
    And oh my god I want a bouncy castle!


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie these look absolutely, sinfully, epically delicious! Oh how I could murder on of these, I think they'd banish Monday blues at 20 paces!

    Jem xXx

    ReplyDelete