Trinket Box

Friday 10 May 2013

Nails - Edgy Lace

These were actually my nails last weekend. I absolutely love this colour - Models Own Raspberry Crush...

 photo 01730ab2-a59c-48f6-8f31-38783e478e91.jpg photo a0efe0fe-1012-4ea1-ab94-7fd6164ae130.jpg

I used my Models Own black nail art pen and a dotting tool to create the lace design on my ring finger.

So glad it's the weekend! It's been a hectic week at work, trying to get things finished in time for parent's evening next week (really don't see the point in it for 2-3 year olds!?), so I'm looking forward to relaxing for a couple of days. What's everyone up to?

5 comments:

  1. I love the lace design, I wish I had the patience to try things like this!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, you are very talented :D
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so lovely, and are such a wonderful colour too! xxx


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! How do you manage to get it looking so perfect? If I tried it'd just end up a big black blob! x

    http://hipslikecinders.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete