Trinket Box

Saturday 23 March 2013

Nails - Tiny Hearts

Just a quick NOTD! The weather is so dull so I thought I'd brighten things up a bit with some lovely spring colours. The only hint of Spring I'm seeing at the moment...

 photo 6e905902-aa1b-422e-8071-b2e058bec632.jpg
 photo 630d0c91-31e7-46de-99b1-107c84ed6f66.jpg

Models Own Peach Sherbet and essie Absolutely shore. Perfect pastels! I created the teeny tiny hearts using Models Own Black Magic and a cocktail stick.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

10 comments:

  1. These are incredibly cute! :)

    http://www.danielleyc.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love both the colours you've used. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable for spring, love the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is perfect, the little hearts are great! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such perfect nails for the spring! I really need to get my mitts on Absolutely Shore, it looks beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so so lovely! And such perfect colours! xxx

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So incredibly cute, love the colour combination too :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always love your nail art posts!
    My internet has been down lately, so I haven't had the time to catch up with other blogs :(
    x x x

    ReplyDelete