Trinket Box

Monday 17 December 2012

Nails - Rudolph

I had my Christmas meal with my friends last night so I obviously had to have some sort of festive nails for it! This time, I went for a little Rudolph face on my ring finger and a glitter gradient on the rest of my nails.

IMG_3229_zps91a8470c

I love the colour I used for the base, and it was only a cheapie! It's a 2true one in shade 8. I just love this wine red colour, it's gorgeous. I used a similar technique I used for my Easter bunny nails for the little Rudolph. For the face I used Boots 17 Tigers Eye and I drew the eyes and antlers on using my Models Own WAH nail art pen. I finished off with the nose using the 2true polish again.
I used barry m Yellow Topaz glitter for the gradient - love this glitter! I love how it looks with the wine red too.

Are you all organised for Christmas? I'm pretty much ready! Until I've realised I've forgotten something else, that is. It keeps happening.

2 comments: