Trinket Box

Saturday 24 September 2011

Nails - first time falsies.

I decided to try out false nails for the first time ever this weekend. I bought a pack of Kiss short and square nails from boots. I really liked the shape as it's different to how I have my real nails.

I went for galaxy nails [which I tried for the first time a few weeks ago] - I filed the nails down and painted them before applying them.

Photobucket


Think I need a bit of practice when it comes to applying them, and I do still prefer real nails..but I think I'd still use them again!

Get 15% off in my shop this weekend when you spend £10 or more - just enter the code HAPPYWEEKEND15 at checkout!

Have a lovely weekend. xx

6 comments:

  1. ahhh these look gorgeous!!! I love them so much!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look wicked! I only ever use falsies now, so easy!

    Love the new banner too Sophie!

    Dayner x mozzypop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only bad thing about falsies is the damage they cause to your natural nails, otherwise they're just perfect to me :)

    Love, Isabela
    http://fusels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these look amazing!! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look stunning x

    ReplyDelete