Trinket Box

Thursday 28 July 2011

Sale items - bows & lace

I hope everyone is having a lovely week. Mine could be better, but hey, it's nearly the weekend!

A sale or two would definitely cheer me up - and I have a couple of little beauties in my sale section, take a look...





Both pieces will be delisting in a couple of weeks, and I would love to see them go! I will be relisting them if they fail to sell, but will relist them at their original price, so snap them up quick if you like them!

I'm also offering free postage on these two :) I'll refund the postage cost via paypal once the purchase has been made.

Still waiting on my camera...argh..I have jewellery to list and my gorgeous new bedside table to blog about! Rubbish. I think the camera I ordered is very popular as they're low on stock, so it's going to take up to 28 days. Maybe next week, but I'm not holding my breath!

1 comment:

  1. Both are lovely, if I had some spare money I would definitely snap them up! Sorry!:(
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete