Trinket Box

Sunday 5 June 2011

Teacups & Trinkets

Whilst having a bit of a clear/sort out of all my jewellery recently, I started to wonder what I could use to display my pieces. I have a lot of jewellery, and was getting a bit sick of all the boxes I had laying around.

Then I remembered the teacup candle I had bought from The Gift Gallery. I'd used it and cleaned it out and it was just sat on my window sill. So I filled the cup with my rings and put some pendants around the saucer.



I really like it! I have this other teacup candle, which I got from the lime garden [gorgeous shop!] - I expect I'll use it for the same kinda thing when I'm done with the candle!

11 comments:

  1. Love this! Think it's just so chic and just fab!!! Seriously going to consider this!!!

    Love ya blog

    Xx

    www.amisinwonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely idea, combining my love for tea and jewelry, perfect! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet idea! i actually wrap some of my necklaces around a little elephant tea pot xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea storing your rings in a tea cup! so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good idea, the perfect combination - jewels in a tea cup! I've seen a few girls do a DIY candle tea cup and it's always got me in the mood to try it out myself! May be my next move!

    I've got a giveaway worth £45 running over at my blog which you are more than welcome to enter :) http://yesidress.blogspot.com/2011/06/its-that-time-again.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea of storing your accesories ! :) I keep them all in an ornamented plate because it's easier to see them all*. Lovely post and blog !

    *well, not really because it's too messy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of candles in a teacup, but using a teacup to display your jewelry is even better!
    That's absolute genius and so very very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea! ...and what a pretty blog. Just popped over from Folksy and am now following.

    Emma
    http://thebutterflyhobbyist.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the idea of storing jewelry in a teacup! Very chic;) I'm always looking for new ways to display and store stuff!! PS Im a new follower!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the idea of a teacup as a candle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i have a vintage style teacup in my room holding all sorts of bits and bobs for me, love them =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete