Trinket Box

Saturday 2 April 2011

NOTD - pink zebra print

A while back Buzz Magazine [free with the sun] did an offer to get a free barry m make up kit. I missed out, as the two superdrug stores I tried had ran out of kits. So I sent my coupon off to them instead, and I got the kit in the post the other day.

I love the nail polish in the kit - it's a pretty dark pink colour - so decided I would use that for my nails this weekend, along with a zebra print using konad image plate m57.


This photo shows you the true colour of the nail polish, although the above photo was taken once I'd cleaned my nails up a bit - konad can get pretty messy!


I love them :) Got some compliments on them at my first aid training today [which I passed!].

7 comments:

  1. Ooohh they look lovely! A million times better than any konad stamping I've ever tried! :] x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND! Well done for passing first aid training :] x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome nails :)

    Also congrats on passing your first aid training!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! They look brilliant, so professional. Well done on passing your training.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun! I rarely do my nails these days but when I was younger I was all about the designs and polish - I can't believe I never thought of this one though. These look great and are such a fun little touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhh, well done on passing the first aid! I've wanted to do a first aid course for a while now but waiting for work to send me on one, haha!

    Love the nails. It looks professional xo

    ReplyDelete