Trinket Box

Monday 13 January 2014

Nails - Chain Link

 photo IMG_4016.jpg
 photo IMG_4024.jpg

I received a new nail art book for Christmas. I already own both of the WAH ones, which I absolutely love. Upon receiving this book, I did wonder if it would have the same old designs, but there are actually some I haven't tried before. And I've done a lot of nail art!

This is the first one I've tried - the chain link design. In the book it is shown being done with a gold pen, but I used my trusty barry m silver nail art pen over 17 Lasting Fix in Midnight Sapphire, which is such a pretty shade. This is such an simple design to create, and I love the fact you can customise it by doing bigger chains/different shaped links and using different colours. You could even add little gems!? What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. These look sooo cool Sophie! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look really amazing! Love the deep blue colour <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete