Trinket Box

Friday 5 April 2013

Instagram Prints

I was recently was sent a £20 voucher from printed.com (with thanks to Hayley), and what better way to spend it than on Instagram prints!

I love Instagram and have wanted to get some of my photos printed for quite a while. I ordered over 60 prints, paying an extra £8 or so on top of the voucher - which I think is amazing value. My prints arrived within a week - I ordered them a couple of days before the bank holiday so delivery was very quick all things considered.

 photo 4d52d3d9-43cb-45ba-ac5f-b71379bbbf46.jpg photo bbfce199-78fb-4e01-828f-cd00c3deb504.jpg photo fdd1a1e2-2a2b-49f4-b6bf-b878e130925f.jpg photo 634896d0-4ed1-4978-a67b-2d645c1ae1ce.jpg

I'm really impressed with the quality of my prints and will definitely order more in the future!

 photo a06b5a20-65c5-4560-a18f-b48431260d94.jpg

I'm hoping to re-create a heart collage like this on my wall. It's something I've wanted to do for ages, and now I have the prints I finally can :)

10 comments:

  1. I love the idea of getting Instagram pics although I reckon all mine would be beauty products or Easter eggs!

    Hannah cagneyandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I love the heart collage :) You'll have to show it to us when it's up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea! I'd love to do something like this to go on my wall in the living room :)
    xx

    http://whatjendidnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea, the heart collage is gonna look amazing! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a lovely idea, though not sure my instagram snaps are worthy to feature on a wall!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these!
    Might get myself some printed! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so nice, might do it as well x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fab idea I love them, though all mine would be pictures of nail polish or my puppy haha :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this idea! I don't have Instagram but I have so many photos that never make it off the computer and on to the walls!

    ReplyDelete