Trinket Box

Monday 28 May 2012

Nails - holographic & pink colour block.

These were my nails for the weekend. Hadn't used my holographic polish for a while and decided to team it with Barry M Bright Pink. I then decided it looked a bit boring so added little dots using Models Own Jade Stone.
Untitled
Untitled
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and enjoyed the sunshine! My weekend got off to a good start, but didn't end so great. On Saturday, Ben and I went out shopping and had lunch in town, then went back to his to sunbathe with a nice cold cider for the rest of the afternoon. I went to a Zumba party for charity in the evening, which was fun. But that night I woke up in the early hours and was very sick :( Ben looked after me very well, but I had a rubbish Sunday. Couldn't really do a lot and didn't get to see much of the sun :( Luckily I am feeling better today [just in time for work!] and seem to be getting my appetite back.

9 comments:

  1. Aww those are so sweet! :)
    Always love what you do with your nails!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOPHIE THESE ARE AMAZING?! Actually are. COME OVER IMMEDIATELY AND DO THEM TO MINE PWEEESE?!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FANKS KATY! You know I would if I could! xx

      Delete
  3. Ooo this looks so cool!
    Love the silvery coloured nail polish :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, the holographic polish is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love these, it's such a cute design & looks so effective! will have to try this out soon. hope you're feeling better now x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely nails, feel better hun :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh they're so lovely <3 I hope you're feeling a little better now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails look very pretty. I hope you are feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete