Trinket Box

Friday 23 March 2012

Nails - L.A. Colors Jewel Tone. Disco Mix dupe?

Browsing Beauty Base last weekend, I came across this nail polish which instantly reminded me of Models Own Disco Mix. I've always wanted Disco Mix, but every time I've gone to buy it it's been out of stock. At 99p a pop, L.A. Colors nail polishes are cheap and cheerful. I've bought a few previously, and have always found them pretty good considering the price.

Photobucket
Photobucket

As I don't own Disco Mix myself, I cannot say too much - but from the swatches I've seen it does look like a good 'copy'! I really like this polish. It took 3 coats to get the coverage I was happy with, and it did take a while to dry, but it's really sparkly [just how I like it] and is lasting well so far!

2 comments:

  1. i have this and think its so gorgeous! absolutely bugger to remove though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, its beautiful. And for 99p that does seem like really good coverage. I might keep an eye out for a bottle xx

    ReplyDelete