Trinket Box

Friday 10 February 2012

Instagram #3

Have been a bit of a hermit the past week or so...my car failed its MOT this week [sob] so I had to pay over £300 for stuff to be fixed for it to pass. So that has meant it's not been possible for me to even think about purchasing anything off my wishlist. Which I guess should be seen as a positive thing. Saving my money for an epic spend on Oxford Street on Wednesday!

illustrationillustration
illustrationillustration
illustrationillustration

Dupe of OPI Rainbow Connection - got it for £2.99 on ebay, absolutely love it ♥ My favourite wine after a long & stressful day at work ♥ Hello Panda biscuits...yum ♥ Never enough chocolate ♥ Snow-covered trees in the park this morning - I know I'm not a fan of snow, but this is pretty! ♥ My pretty Diana, all kitted out with the fisheye lens my boyfriend gave me. Might give it a whirl in London on Wednesday!

I am so very glad it's the weekend now. I better dash, my boyfriend text me to say he's ready for me to go over but I said he'd have to wait as I was sorting out this blog post! Priorities and all that ;) Have a lovely weekend. x

4 comments:

  1. Love that nail polish! And the panda biscuits, how cute are they?!?!?! Ha!!
    Love that camera too, really want to get one...!
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. even i just joined instagram.. loving the colored nail polish shimmer

    I have a "delicious giveaway" - win a abataba jewellery on my blog.
    love
    megha
    http://meghafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh share the rose wine? Love the glittery polish. Oh Hello Panda? I saw these in a sweet shop the other day and was tempted to buy these. Now they have your recommendation I will have to pick them up next time xx
    Ella @ Belle Vintage

    ReplyDelete