Trinket Box

Friday 9 December 2011

Recent purchases.

I got a tax rebate [woohoo], most of it has been put into savings but I have spent a bit of it...why not..

First I had a splurge on the Topshop website. My order came today.

Photobucket

Sheer stripe shirt, nail polish in Butterscotch Babe and nail art pen in Frozen.

I don't own many sheer things, and have always lusted over these kinda shirts. So when I saw this in the sale I grabbed it. Love the fact it comes with a belt - bonus! Never tried Topshop nail polish before so looking forward to giving this gorgeous shade a go, and after seeing Gem's post on the new Topshop nail art pens, I decided I had to try one out for myself! I've had a go with it and am quite impressed so far.

And I've also bought a couple of lovely chunky rings.

Photobucket


The arty imitation ring is from dixi, I really like the colour of the stone and think it makes the ring a bit different to some of the ones you see around. The leopard ring was an ebay find, I won it for about £2!

Now I must try to save my money..well, on clothes etc, that is. I still need to buy a present for my boyfriend's parents, and I have a couple of Christmas events coming up - starting with my work's do tomorrow night. Looking forward to it! Have a lovely weekend everyone. x

[edit] Just a reminder that the 20% discount code for my shop ends midnight tonight [Saturday 10th]. Just enter MISTLETOE at check out. All my jewellery comes wrapped up like a gift, so it's perfect if you're getting a present for someone! Free shipping still going :) [/edit]

5 comments:

  1. Love the leopard print ring and the nail varnish looks like a gorgeous shade x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve The Dixi imitation Arty :) Such a pretty ring!

    Amy x
    http://the-cameras-lying.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for tax rebates! I love the stripe shirt, it's gorgeous! It was definitely worth spending your money on :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could do with a tax rebate right a out now! Love the nail polish colour and the rings! xx

    ReplyDelete