Trinket Box

Saturday 21 May 2011

NOTD - Purple Ash Dazzle Dust

I haven't done a NOTD for a while so thought I'd do one!

I love this technique. It's easy peasy, but you can get some great effects. It's simple really. You paint the nail in any colour you wish, pick a co-ordinating barry m dazzle dust colour, place a little just under the cuticle and blow upwards, in the direction of the nails. This 'sprays' the dazzle dust onto the nail.


This photo doesn't really do them justice, but you get the idea! I used models own Purple Ash and barry m dazzle dust #20.

I hope you're all having a great weekend! I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides last night, I really enjoyed it! I love Johnny Depp. And it seems I have developed a bit of a crush on the guy who plays Philip. After a bit of research I discovered he is Sam Claflin. Cor. Must keep an eye out for him in future.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I had spied Sam Claflin on the TV series Pillars of the Earth (medieval series on TV a while back) and thought he was a sight for sore eyes! Was supposed to be going to see Pirates 4 tonight but something cropped up! Oh well, maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete