Trinket Box

Tuesday 18 January 2011

Pay it forward 2011

I recently saw a post on Hotdog And Me's facebook page:

Pay it forward 2011.... I promise to make something handmade for the first five people who comment. They must in turn post this and make something for the first five who comment on their status. *The rules are it has to be handmade by you, and they must receive it before 2011 ends.

I love her cute sock toys, so thought why not? So I signed up!
I've only had two people signed up to mine so far - so have three spaces left if you would like to join in! - and have started thinking about ideas.

Anyway, I had kinda forgotten about this and received a parcel in the post the other day. It was soft and squidgy - I thought about the things I'm expecting, and really had no idea what it could have been. I eagerly opened it [love unexpected post!], and this was what was inside:



Thank you so much Hotdog And Me, he/she [not quite worked out which gender - or a name - any ideas?!] is so cute.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh so glad you like him/her. Can't wait to see what name you give it

    ReplyDelete