Trinket Box

Wednesday 22 December 2010

Have yourself a merry little Christmas.

Just a quick post to say, Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a lovely one. Mine will be spent with my family & boyfriend, most likely drinking and eating a bit too much! But that is what it's all about!

I am expecting to receive some new supplies for Christmas - actually, I know I will be receiving them, as I ordered them! My Mum likes my brothers and I to choose our 'main' pressies, so I ordered a few supplies as well as an asos dress.
So hopefully I will be able to get on with some new designs over Christmas! My brain is already ticking, just thinking about those supplies :)

So, how are you spending your Christmas? I would love to know!

I'll leave you with some Christmassy photos from our house...













xx

3 comments:

  1. You have a lot of decorations up! it looks so cosy, and your tree is gorgeous.
    I hope you get your supplies in time for Christmas! Have a lovely time and a happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely Christmas sophie, best wishes
    kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jewellery is very pretty x

    ReplyDelete