Trinket Box

Monday 25 October 2010

An Update

I'm such a bad blogger. But I've got today off work, so thought it'd be a great opportunity to post a quick update.

First things first, some new pieces in my shop...










Just click on the images to be taken to them!

I've also listed some new things in my supplies shop - including semi-precious beads, lampwork beads, wire and gorgeous vintage chain. So if you're also into jewellery making, go have a look!

I think I'll go into town later and do a bit of Christmas shopping before I meet the boyfriend from work. I've bought quite a few bits for people off folksy, but have found it quite difficult to find things on there which I think the males I need to buy for would like. So I think that's on my agenda today!

I'm off to The Big Bead Show at Sandown with my Mum on Saturday. I went last year and it was great. So looking forward to going again and seeing all the Exhibitors and buying some beautiful beads!

xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the new cupcake necklace! I'm having the same problem with buying gifts for men from Folksy. The bead show sounds exciting, have fun x

    ReplyDelete