I've been tagged by the very lovely Sarah of glitterysah to list 10 of my favourite free things :)
1. Receiving post - especially if it's something totally unexpected. I love the anticipation of waiting for something you're really looking forward to getting...ooohh I may sound a bit sad, but who cares!
2. Cuddles. There's nothing better to cheer you up. My boyfriend's cuddles are the best, he gives lovely snuggles :)
3. Reliving memories with the people you love the most. I love having conversations with people about good things which have happened in the past, and also discovering things I'd forgotten about!
4. Creating. Okay, so you have to buy the materials before you make, but actually creating is absolutely free and I like nothing better than spending an afternoon making jewellery. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.
5. Receiving text messages. I love the random ones you get from your friends, filling you in on a bit of gossip, or just asking how you are. It's nice to know they're thinking of you!
6. Trying on perfumes in department stores. Free perfume! Well, kinda. I always end up with a rainbow of scents. I used to go into Debenhams all the time before Christmas, to get a squirt of MJ Lola...I think my boyfriend got the hint 'cause he got me it for Christmas :)
7. Laughing. Think this is an obvious one. How can you not enjoy it?
8. Rediscovering a band/hearing a song I love which I've not heard for ages. This happens a lot :)
9. When someone says "I love you" :)
10. The sound of rain hammering onto my window as I'm laying in bed. It seriously is one of the best sounds in the world.
I tag Natalie of vodka and chanel and Charlotte of Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics.