Trinket Box

Wednesday 27 January 2010

Art Clay, 30 sales and purchases.


Fancy Green River Shell Earrings


I've not done that much work with wire and beads lately. I've been concentrating on art clay quite a lot, trying to perfect the skill. I've learnt that it takes a lot of time and patience! It's so much fun though, I'm already hooked.

I hit the 30 sale mark on folksy the other day. Think I might do a giveaway to celebrate...so keep a look out.

Purchased this...



and this....



..last weekend. I'm meant to be saving for New York. Not even given my boyfriend all of my half of the deposit. But needs must...probably best thing to do is leave my bank card at home and only take a fiver out, then there's no way I can over-spend?!

xx

1 comment:

  1. I love that skirt and the fancy green earrings! Lucky you going to New York, hope you manage to save enough to go, that would be a brilliant opportunity. I'd love to go but I don't know if I could stand the long flight! x

    ReplyDelete