Trinket Box

Sunday 2 March 2014

Snapshot Sunday #21

 photo 20140226_210633_resized.jpg

It's been a good week. Other than the fact I had a nice short week at work, I also had some good times with friends and some good news! Had a night full of nostalgia on Wednesday, when a few friends and I headed to Koko in Camden for Taking Back Sunday. Worries of being the oldest ones there quickly disappeared when we got there and realised that most of the people there were reliving their youth also. We nearly died from the onslaught of the moshpit, but it was a lot of fun and I had a very sore throat the next morning!
This weekend has mostly been all about finding a dress for my best friend who is getting married next year! It was lovely to see all the pretty dresses and my friend looked beautiful.

It's cold outside so I'm planning a Netflix afternoon under my duvet. What have you all been up to this week?

1 comment: