Trinket Box

Thursday 18 October 2012

Wishlist [of the moment].

I like wishlists. Mainly because they allow me to see what I really want, and what would/could have been pointless spur-of-the-moment purchases. I tend to add a lot to my wishlist on Pinterest, just as I'm browsing online. Some I might buy, but some I might go back to and think, 'meh, I can live without that'.

That is the entire point of this wishlist. After spending quite a lot of money [for me] on two [very lovely] items in Zara on Monday I decided to put a bit of a spending ban on myself. At least for the rest of the month. I'm going to try anyway...

Here are some things which I'm lusting after at the moment, and I might treat myself to a couple when I next get paid. My theory is, if I still like it in a few weeks or so, then it must be love.

Untitled #11

Jacket / Nail polish / Kindle case / Watch / Jumper / Snow Fairy

7 comments:

  1. The snow fairy shower gel is on my list too! So glad the christmas stock is back in Lush. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to get some Snow Fairy too, it smells SO good! Also that watch is super super cute <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, I'm like a magpie for that glittery parka! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is so beautiful, love the glittery sleeves, the watch is so cute too!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew the second i clicked on this post that i needed that jumper! Then i noticed the watch as well.. Just call me a crazy cat lady! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That watch is Tttoooooo cute

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete