Just little snippets of my weekend.
1. New earrings in the shop.
2. Ordered new business cards from moo, which arrived on Saturday. I also got a new book of stickers - love using them when packaging up my jewellery.
3. I still have loads of chocolate left from easter. So I was going through these whilst watching [and sobbing to] The Vampire Diaries.
4. Chunky rings which I bought from h&m. They came in pairs - couldn't decide which colour scheme I wanted, so went for both. Seemed like the right thing to do...
5. I've started using this, in the hopes that it'll prepare me for when I go to Portugal next month!
6&7. I had a jewellery class on Sunday, where I learnt the technique of fingerprint jewellery & photopolymer plates with art clay silver. The first photo is of the piece I made using the photopolymer plate method, the second is obviously the fingerprint piece. I'm thinking of setting up a custom order for fingerprint pendants in my shop, so that might be something that'll be happening soon.
8. Went out for my friend's leaving do, and wore the new dress I bought a few weeks ago.