Trinket Box

Monday 25 April 2011

Floral Teacups

Hello! I've just been sat here eating cold chocolate easter egg [chocolate straight from the fridge is so good] and drinking tea, and as I've got a bit of time whilst my jewellery pickles, I thought I'd blog!

The long weekend has flown by - and I haven't even done that much. My boyfriend's been ill, so he's not had much energy to do lots. So I've sacrificed staying out in the sun a lot of the time, to keep him company!
Yesterday was lovely though - we had a family gathering at my aunt and uncle's house. BBQ & pimms in the sunshine! Lots of exciting talks about my brother's wedding too :) As well as being given 6 chocolate eggs, my Grandparents gave us all some money, so I've got £100 to put into my savings account :)

Went for a little walk along the river this morning, and used up the rest of the roll of film on my diana - will probably get those developed next weekend. Excited/nervous to see how they've turned out.

How's your weekend been? What have you been up to?





All taken from weheartit.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I do like your photographs of the tea cups - especially the one in the rain, its so lovely!

    I am eating easter egg chocolate too. It was nice to see your post advertised on the folksy blog forum about your tea cups as today I have been making some tea related jewellery.

    This is the url to my blog if you would like to check it out?

    http://stephiestreasuretrove.blogspot.com/

    Take care

    Stephie :-)

    ReplyDelete