Trinket Box

Friday 10 December 2010

Lots of new jewellery.

I've been busy with trying to stock up my shop as much as I can - trying to get as many items in it as I can, whilst I have the time! Job hunting is slow, but I have an interview next week so fingers crossed..!

So here are the lovely little beauts which have graced my shop over the past few days - they're all still available, so if you wish to buy anything then just click on the image! Remember, last Christmas posting date for the UK is Tuesday 21st December.


























I would love your opinions, and also any comments on what you would like to see more of in my shop?

xx

3 comments:

  1. oooh beautiful, I love the round earrings ... you have such a lovely style with your jewellery.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete