Trinket Box

Thursday 8 April 2010

New York wish list.

It's only eleven days until we go to New York - flying with BA so trying not to get too worried about whether our flight will be cancelled [we booked before all the agro started].

Thought I'd do a post on a few things I would like to purchase whilst I'm there. Obviously this is a shortened list...


Love this playsuit from Abercrombie & Fitch.


Sephora Metro Chic


Sephora Ocean Love Potion


Pearls from Tiffany...yes please.


Tiffany & Co. Paloma Picasso® Love & Kisses band ring


Tiffany bow pendant.


And earrings to match.


There's clearly no way I can afford all that jewellery.

On another note I received art clay in the post today and got to work on a new design. Here's a peep...

2 comments:

  1. That is one pretty wishlist!!

    Oooooh you're going into Sephora! Is there any chance I can ask you a favour? Maybe? I'm sticking my neck out here...I will email you! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, all the Tiffany is amazing. I hope you'll be treating yourself to AT LEAST one thing! I'm excited to find out what you do get! xxx

    ReplyDelete