Trinket Box

Monday 8 February 2010

Chocolate cupcakes

My Parents got me this cupcake book for Christmas and I finally put it to good use yesterday.

My boyfriend and I made chocolate cupcakes with marshmallow icing.





The icing was quite sticky, so therefore pretty hard to work with, but I don't think we did too badly! They're yummy.

New trinkets...


I Love Iolite pendant. Made with Iolite [obviously] and sterling silver.


Vintage flower pendant. I made the flower using art clay silver and used gorgeous Amethyst and Peridot. The piece has been oxidized.


Hammered ring pendant, made with sterling silver, Tanzanite and Iolite.


Green Amethyst pendant, made with oxidized silver.


All these items are up in my shop.

Don't forget that, if you haven't already entered my giveaway to win a silver charm, you can do it here!

x

7 comments:

  1. What could be nicer to read about chocolate cakes and beautiful jewelery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cakes look gorgeous and your jewellery is beautiful!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my God, those look amazing Sophie!! Defs have been inspired to bake some on Valentine's Day for the boyfriend as his present haha x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Droooooooooooooooool! Those cakes look AMAZING! My mouth is literally watering! Love the vintage flower pendant too! nikkiX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo - those cakes look yummy. I've never had marshmallow icing but it sounds lovely. Gorgeous jewellery too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cakes looks amazing. Pretty jewellery as well x

    ReplyDelete